Sunday, August 24, 2008

To the hares.........

Okay, it's been awhile since I've looked at the blog and even longer since I contributed a post. We were gone for almost a week, but don't think we didn't stick to our diets (for the most part) We did the Jared diet and ate at Subway, ate grilled fish at Red Lobster (although we did each have a cheese biscuit, too, yum!) and grilled chicken at Boston Market. I've lost about 8 pounds, which I know is not a lot but considering the chocolate fondue at the wedding reception, etc., it's not too bad. Cream puffs are the best dippers, too, btw! I was back on track last week, rockin' out to Billy Joel while on the elliptical 3 times. I'm not able to go for long yet, but I'm working on it!

Don't think we're out, we just tortoises..............

No comments: